Our Downtown Medispa is looking for an outstanding, full time, Medical Aesthetician service provider.
If you have 3 years of previous experience as a Medical Spa provider and are interested in joining a team that is cutting edge, innovative, highly educated and dedicated we would love to hear from you!
As a Medical Technician service provider you will provide treatments that will include laser hair removal, CoolSculpting, IPL, Chemical Peels, Exilis, microdermabrasion and fractional lasers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing client consultations on all treatments offered.
- Delivery of treatments to Victoria Park standards.
- Sales and application of appropriate skin care products.
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of Victoria Park
products, services, and promotions and actively promoting these with appropriate Victoria Park clients.
- Upholding the standards of cleanliness, hygiene and safety as directed by law and the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Performing prep work, properly and restocking rooms as required.
- Handling client’s questions, concerns, and requests professionally and courteously ensuring complete client satisfaction.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and contributing towards a quality work environment with team spirit.
- Assisting in all areas of operation as requested by management.
The following qualifications are required:
- Certification in training of lasers
- Background in nursing or medical aesthetics
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain world-class operating standards
- Positive disposition and action-oriented attitude
- Must be a team player
- Must be bilingual in both French and English
This is a full time position to start immediately. Hours will include but are not limited to three evenings until 7pm and Saturdays 9am to 5pm.
Benefits include health club membership, discount on services and products, new associate welcome package, Health and Dental benefits. VRSP. We appreciate your interest in the position, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.