Victoria Park operates a growing network of medical spas across Canada. We were one of the first Medispas in Canada and have been selected as Top Medispa in Canada by the Spa Industry Association.There are currently eight Victoria Park Medispa locations, six of which have been added in the last 18 months.
About the Position
We are searching for a hands-on, full-time IT Operations Assistant to join our Operations team. This candidate will report directly to the Operations Director and be responsible for systems maintenance and updates. This candidate will support all basic IT needs, POS troubleshooting, software installation and maintenance, as well as troubleshooting basic IT issues.
Responsibilities will include:
· Lean and utilize internal systems
· Data entry
· Review data for deficiencies or errors
· Research/obtain further information for incomplete documents
· Create and maintain users in POS and Office365
· Troubleshoot transactional errors (POS)
· Manage IT inventory
· Set up and maintain employee computer stations
· Support Operations Director in software and system rollouts/changes
· Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
· Computer and technologically savvy
· Knowledge of common office software (MS Office Suite)
The successful candidate will have:
· Integrity, be well organized, disciplined and have the ability to persevere
· Must have good judgment and be flexible
· Must have strong attention to detail
· Must be able to work both independently and within a team
· Must be discrete and maintain confidentiality
· Must be bilingual
Benefits include discounts on services and products, Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan (VRSP) and opportunities to participate in training and development. We appreciate your interest in the role, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position name in the subject heading.