Victoria Park Medispa operates a growing network of medical spas across Canada. We were one of the first Medispas in Canada and have been selected as Top Medispa in Canada by the Spa Industry Association. There are currently 9 Victoria Park Medispa locations, 6 of which have been added in the last 18 months.
We are growing our Accounting team and we are searching for a full-time Financial Accountant to join us. The ideal candidate will have prior work experience in a multi company environment in retail or the medical service industry. You have the ability to multitask, are hardworking and tenacious. You are a team player and have an understanding of the entrepreneurial spirit!
Reporting to the Director of Accounting, job responsibilities include:
– Prepare and maintain monthly financial statement records
– Prepare and post journal entries and accruals to the general ledger
– Review monthly bank reconciliations
– Maintain and balance monthly account reconciliations
– Maintain and balance fixed asset and depreciation schedules
– Perform monthly inventory cost analysis
– Prepare month end financial statements for business partners
– Prepare year-end financial statement packages for external accountants
– Prepare quarterly GST-QST remittances
– Regular correspondence with various government agencies
– Define and document work procedures and processes
– Participate in on going special projects
– Postsecondary degree in Accounting
– Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
– Advanced knowledge of Sage, MS Excel, Word
– Strong organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
– Strong attention to detail and level of accuracy
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Bilingual (French and English), written and spoken
– Desire to grow as a professional within the accounting department
Discounts on services and products, Health & Dental benefits after 3 months of employment, a Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan (VRSP) and opportunities to participate in training and development.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com. We appreciate your interest in the role; only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
This is a Full-time position to start immediately.