Victoria Park Medispa operates a growing network of medical spas across Canada. We were one of the first Medispas in Canada and have been selected as Top Medispa in Canada by the Spa Industry Association. There are currently 9 Victoria Park Medispa locations, 6 of which have been added in the last 18 months.
We are searching for a bilingual, organized, personable and responsible administrative assistant to join our head office team in Westmount.
Responsibilities will include;
· Performing general clerical duties and office support including but not limited to answering calls, photocopying, faxing, email correspondence, mail distribution and filing
· Greeting guests and visitors
· Scheduling and coordinating meetings
· Preparing business correspondence, drafting and editing documents working with multiple inter – company / related entitles
· Researching and analyzing information
· Managing spreadsheets, databases, documents and files
· Preparing presentations
Qualifications and Skills:
The ideal candidate will have:
· A minimum of three years of experience in a similar position
· The ability to multitask and prioritize
· Ability to communicate clearly and express ideas and thoughts
· Forward thinker, fabulous common sense and instinct
· Exceptional writing skills in both French and English
· Outstanding investigative skills
· Amazing organization and flexibility
· Work load is document intensive, must have prior experience organizing time sensitive material and work from detailed daily lists to ensure deadlines are met
· Must be flexible and have the ability to change priorities at the drop of a hat
· Must be able to work with different personalities and be a team player
· Professionalism is required
· Ability to receive numerous interruptions throughout your day and get back on track
· The ability to work with a checklist system to ensure you stay on top of tasks until their completion
· Attention to grammatical and stylistic details when preparing daily correspondence in both English and French.
· The ability to receive, prioritize and process mandates from multiple partners
· Confidentiality is paramount to this role, you will be dealing with highly private and sensitive information
Benefits include, discounts on services and products, VRSP and opportunities to participate in training and development.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. For more information on Victoria Park please visit our website at www.vicpark.com. We appreciate your interest in the position. Only eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview.