SPECIAL SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Your safety and the safety of our team is paramount.
We have added many protocols to ensure our mutual protection:
- Upon entering the facility you will be required to sanitize your hands, put on a face mask, and allow us to take your temperature using a touchless device. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- We will ask a short series of safety questions which will be provided to you in advance.
- If it is your first visit, we encourage you to complete your intake form electronically, in advance of your appointment.
- Our waiting rooms have been set up to maintain physical distancing and we have asked that clients arrive at the exact time of their appointment to avoid any congestion.
- With the exception of caregivers, accompanying persons are not permitted to enter and wait. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- All surfaces are sanitized frequently and between every patient.
Do not hesitate to ask any additional questions we may not have addressed when booking your appointment or consultation.
We look forward to taking special care of you soon.